Sometimes I wonder why I even bother caring so much about someone who probably doesn't even care that much about me. Why do I allow myself to go through this again and again? When will I learn? Maybe I should stop caring just a little bit. you know... to protect my own heart. I'm not asking much from you, except for just maybe show a little bit of appreciation. It's not that hard, and it won't cost you anything. Maybe next Tuesday is a mistake. But I don't think I can cancel it now. "Why make someone a priority, when you're only an option"
"What if one day he changes his mind about me?" "Well then let him change his mind. Don't marry him. It's going to hurt but at least you won't be married to someone who easily changes his mind" She's right, I know she is. But things are just easier said than done.
Ya Allah. Tiba-tiba je dah nak masuk week 4? I haven't even finished some of my readings from week 1! Kenapa semester ni cepat sangat? and I am so behind in one of my units, sebab takde kelas so macam leka tak keep up dengan readings. Dah la paling susah. I am in deep trouble! Come on Ika get back on track please. Jangan main-main sangat...this is your final semester, finish it with a Bang. I need to maintain my GPA. Please don't screw up Ika. Buat malu je nanti.
Comments
Post a Comment