Sometimes I wonder why I even bother caring so much about someone who probably doesn't even care that much about me. Why do I allow myself to go through this again and again? When will I learn? Maybe I should stop caring just a little bit. you know... to protect my own heart. I'm not asking much from you, except for just maybe show a little bit of appreciation. It's not that hard, and it won't cost you anything. Maybe next Tuesday is a mistake. But I don't think I can cancel it now. "Why make someone a priority, when you're only an option"
"What if one day he changes his mind about me?" "Well then let him change his mind. Don't marry him. It's going to hurt but at least you won't be married to someone who easily changes his mind" She's right, I know she is. But things are just easier said than done.
Comments
Post a Comment